Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » oracle.forms.webutil.file.filefunctions bean not found.webutil_file (Oracle 10g)
icon5.gif  oracle.forms.webutil.file.filefunctions bean not found.webutil_file [message #622910] Mon, 01 September 2014 11:10 Go to next message
onetalomila
I have a problem with my form as this title. How can I do to fix error ? I already update my form. Somebody help me?
My email: iceheart_198x@yahoo.com
My skype: thaiquoccuong
Regards !

[Updated on: Mon, 01 September 2014 11:10]

Report message to a moderator

Re: oracle.forms.webutil.file.filefunctions bean not found.webutil_file [message #622967 is a reply to message #622910] Tue, 02 September 2014 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CraigB
What steps did you follow when you set up Webutil on your appliation server? What is your Forms Version (eg: 11.1.2.0.2 not 11g)?

This error is "Setup" related - not code related so the fix is to configure WebUtil correctly on your app server.

Craig...
Re: oracle.forms.webutil.file.filefunctions bean not found.webutil_file [message #622976 is a reply to message #622967] Tue, 02 September 2014 20:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
onetalomila
First, Thank you about your care !
Then, my steps config on webutil
Copy
File frmwebutil.jar
From folder: webutil_106\webutil_106\java To: $ORACLE_HOME/forms/java

File: jacob.jar
From folder: jacob_18 To: $ORACLE_HOME/forms/java

File: d2kwut60.dll, JNIsharedstubs.dll
From folder: webutil_106\webutil_106\webutil To: $ORACLE_HOME/forms/webutil

File: jacob.dll
From folder: jacob_18 To: $ORACLE_HOME/forms/webutil

File: forms_base_ie.js, forms_ie.js
- From folder: webutil_106\webutil_106\java To: $ORACLE_HOME/forms/java

File: webutil.olb, webutil.pll and create_webutil_db.sql
From folder: webutil_106\webutil_106 To: $ORACLE_HOME/forms

File: webutilbase.htm, webutiljini.htm, webutiljpi.htm and webutil.cfg
- From folder: webutil_106\webutil_106\server To: $ORACLE_HOME/forms/server

File: sign_webutil.bat
- From folder: webutil_106\webutil_106\webutil To: $ORACLE_HOME/forms/webutil

. In $ORACLE_HOME/forms/server/formsweb.cfg file
Change the following entries
# Forms applet archive setting for JInitiator
archive_jini=frmall_jinit.jar,frmwebutil.jar,jacob.jar
if you use JRE plugin then this line also required
archive=frmall_jinit.jar,frmwebutil.jar,jacob.jar
[webutil]
WebUtilArchive=/forms/java/frmwebutil.jar,/forms/java/jacob.jar
. In $ORACLE_HOME/forms/server/default.env file change the following entries
FORMS_PATH=C:\YourOracle_Home\forms;C:\YourOracle_home\forms\webutil

# webutil config file path
WEBUTIL_CONFIG=C:\YourOracle_Home\forms\server\webutil.cfg
Add frmwebutil.jar, jacob.jar into Classpath
What do I need anymore?
Re: oracle.forms.webutil.file.filefunctions bean not found.webutil_file [message #622977 is a reply to message #622976] Tue, 02 September 2014 20:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
onetalomila
Oracle Forms Version : 10.1.2.3.0
Application Object Library : 12.0.0
Re: oracle.forms.webutil.file.filefunctions bean not found.webutil_file [message #622978 is a reply to message #622977] Tue, 02 September 2014 21:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
onetalomila
My os is Linux. Where location I need to setup webutil? . I mean is path ...
Re: oracle.forms.webutil.file.filefunctions bean not found.webutil_file [message #622983 is a reply to message #622978] Wed, 03 September 2014 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
onetalomila
This is my Error !
/forum/fa/12143/0/
  • Attachment: error.jpg
    (Size: 56.91KB, Downloaded 17706 times)
Re: oracle.forms.webutil.file.filefunctions bean not found.webutil_file [message #623038 is a reply to message #622983] Wed, 03 September 2014 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CraigB
Quote:

# webutil config file path
WEBUTIL_CONFIG=C:\YourOracle_Home\forms\server\webutil.cfg
Add frmwebutil.jar, jacob.jar into Classpath
What do I need anymore?

How did you add these jar's to the classpath? They must be added to the classpath in the default.env file. Also, there is a great checklist and configuration article in the Oracle Forms Help system. Just search on "Configure WebUtil" to find them.

Craig...
Re: oracle.forms.webutil.file.filefunctions bean not found.webutil_file [message #623046 is a reply to message #623038] Wed, 03 September 2014 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
onetalomila
Thank Craig ! I will see it. OH, can you give me your mail or skype name, or ect... ? Because, if my issue not solve, I can contact you ^_^. Thank again !
Re: oracle.forms.webutil.file.filefunctions bean not found.webutil_file [message #623109 is a reply to message #623046] Thu, 04 September 2014 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CraigB
Quote:
OH, can you give me your mail or skype name, or ect... ? Because, if my issue not solve, I can contact you ^_^.

I'm just a volunteer here like everyone else. It would not be appropriate for me to offer you individual support.

If it is still not working after checking the default.env classpath entry, I suggest you go to the Search tab of the Forms Help System and search on "webutil config" and print the "Configuring WebUtil" and "Runtime Setup Checklist" articles. If you follow ALL of the steps listed in these articles you should be able to successfully configure Webutil. These are the articles I've used each time I've had to configure Webutil and I've never had a problem...

Craig...
Re: oracle.forms.webutil.file.filefunctions bean not found.webutil_file [message #623111 is a reply to message #623109] Thu, 04 September 2014 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
onetalomila
Thank again about your care ! But I done anything I can, then result is the same error above. My OS is Linux. It's worked in Window. But when I config webutil on Linux then get this error. What have I do ?
Re: oracle.forms.webutil.file.filefunctions bean not found.webutil_file [message #623112 is a reply to message #623111] Thu, 04 September 2014 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
onetalomila
I think the only way is you see directly through teamviewer !
Re: oracle.forms.webutil.file.filefunctions bean not found.webutil_file [message #623114 is a reply to message #623112] Thu, 04 September 2014 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joy_division
why not contact oracle through metalink and ask? they have helped me in the past with webutil.
Re: oracle.forms.webutil.file.filefunctions bean not found.webutil_file [message #623123 is a reply to message #623114] Thu, 04 September 2014 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
onetalomila
My account Metalink is expired. I can't contact them. So, I want to see from who have experienced to solve more quickly.
Re: oracle.forms.webutil.file.filefunctions bean not found.webutil_file [message #623172 is a reply to message #623123] Fri, 05 September 2014 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CraigB
Quote:
...My OS is Linux. It's worked in Window. But when I config webutil on Linux then get this error. What have I do ?

Well, that's the thing. WebUtil only works with Windows. If the client is anything other than Windows - WebUtil will not work. This is clearly stated in the WebUtil documentation (see Forms Help System).

Craig...
Re: oracle.forms.webutil.file.filefunctions bean not found.webutil_file [message #623204 is a reply to message #623172] Fri, 05 September 2014 21:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
onetalomila
hi Craig !
I also hope that, but I have 2 computer setup OS linux. One work, one not. I don't know why?
Computer setup EBS Oracle not work. But Computer setup PERP Oracle is good work. Haizzz. So complex. I think I have to add one other program on Linux . Because, System Staff was inactivity long ago.
Re: oracle.forms.webutil.file.filefunctions bean not found.webutil_file [message #623379 is a reply to message #623204] Tue, 09 September 2014 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CraigB
I don't know what else to tell you. WebUtil will only work on a Windows client. If your client is any other OS - the WebUtil methods will not work.

Craig...
Re: oracle.forms.webutil.file.filefunctions bean not found.webutil_file [message #623387 is a reply to message #623379] Tue, 09 September 2014 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
onetalomila
if you sure about it. I think have a tool setup on OS linux for webutil work? Because, My another linux server work with webutil. But my issue now is I buy a new computer, and setup Linux on it. But webutil not work.
Re: oracle.forms.webutil.file.filefunctions bean not found.webutil_file [message #623493 is a reply to message #623387] Wed, 10 September 2014 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CraigB
Your server can be non-windows with WebUtil. The fact that it doesn't work on the one server tells me that your setup is not complete or correct; which is what I said from the beginning. I recommend you go through each step of the configuration again and double-check to make sure the setup is correct and complete.

Craig...
Re: oracle.forms.webutil.file.filefunctions bean not found.webutil_file [message #623494 is a reply to message #623387] Wed, 10 September 2014 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thelearner
Check this link... may helpful for you....
http://communities.bentley.com/products/assetwise/exor/w/wiki/14530.error-oracle-forms-webutil-file-filefunctions-bean-not-found.aspx
Re: oracle.forms.webutil.file.filefunctions bean not found.webutil_file [message #623495 is a reply to message #623494] Wed, 10 September 2014 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thelearner
Quote:
The form containing Webutil functions is being called from an inappropriate trigger. For example,
PRE-FORM, WHEN-NEW-FORM-INSTANCE ,WHEN-NEW-BLOCK-INSTANCE and POST-FORM

Also: Webutil_clientinfo.get_host_name , Webutil_clientinfo.get_ip_address , Webutil_clientinfo.get_user_name, WEBUTIL_FILE.FILE_SELECTION_DIALOG_INT,
CLIENT_TEXT_IO.fopen.

Failing, because it is placed in triggers that are firing before Forms instantiates.

When calling a form from a Menu or another Form, ensure that the Form is not called from any of these triggers:

PRE-FORM,
WHEN-NEW-FORM-INSTANCE
WHEN-NEW-BLOCK-INSTANCE
POST-FORM

You generally want to avoid triggers in the categories of PRE, POST, and WHEN type triggers.

Recommend calling the Form from other triggers such as WHEN-BUTTON-PRESSED.

NOTE: Although not recommended by Oracle nor guaranteed to always work, there are certain situations where this issue can be avoided with the use of timers. One can create a non-repeating timer with a short expiration time in the WHEN-NEW-FORM-INSTANCE trigger and then place the webutil code in the WHEN-TIMER-EXPIRED trigger.

Re: oracle.forms.webutil.file.filefunctions bean not found.webutil_file [message #623615 is a reply to message #623495] Thu, 11 September 2014 22:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
onetalomila
Dear thelearner ! i checked your link, but can't still solve.
Re: oracle.forms.webutil.file.filefunctions bean not found.webutil_file [message #623617 is a reply to message #623615] Thu, 11 September 2014 22:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
onetalomila
I think my problem, server not detect webutil library. how many type webutil library? Ex: Webutil library for linux, Webutil library for window?
Re: oracle.forms.webutil.file.filefunctions bean not found.webutil_file [message #623672 is a reply to message #623617] Fri, 12 September 2014 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CraigB
I've recommended this a couple of times, but I don't see where you have stated that you double-checked your configuration. Have you gone through all of the configuration steps again to ensure there are no mistakes or typo's?

Craig...
Re: oracle.forms.webutil.file.filefunctions bean not found.webutil_file [message #623886 is a reply to message #623672] Mon, 15 September 2014 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
onetalomila
Thank Craig! I will check again configuration steps !
Re: oracle.forms.webutil.file.filefunctions bean not found.webutil_file [message #637021 is a reply to message #622910] Thu, 07 May 2015 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nadernabil
if your configurations are correct , just add ?config=webutil to your web address
icon14.gif  Re: oracle.forms.webutil.file.filefunctions bean not found.webutil_file [message #679372 is a reply to message #637021] Wed, 26 February 2020 08:32 Go to previous message
mfmoody
Thanks too much, You saved my day !
Previous Topic: How to display content stored in BLOB to oracle forms
Next Topic: 6i olb file unable to open in forms 12c 12.2.1.4
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 20:36:28 CDT 2024